The decadent New Orleans Bananas Foster Cocktail takes the enticing flavors of the classic dessert, and combines them into a divine adult beverage!
- 1 ounce Blue Chair Bay Banana Rum Cream
- 1/2 ounce 3 Howl Bananas Foster Flavored Vodka
- 1 ounce Creme de Banana
- 1/2 ounce Butterscotch Schanpps
- 6 drops Bittermens ‘Elemakule Tiki Bitters
- Garnish: caramel sauce
- Garnish: turbinado sugar
- Garnish: sliced bananas
- Rim a glass with caramel sauce, and then dip in turbinado sugar.
- Combine all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake the mixing tin for 20 seconds and strain into a caramel sugar rimmed glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a slice of banana cut on the bias.
Want to get fancy? Use a kitchen blow torch to slightly flambé the sliced bananas for garnish.
Can’t find 3 Howl Bananas Foster Flavored Vodka? You can substitute with another kind of Banana Vodka.
Please enjoy this martini responsibly. Please only forward this recipe on to people who are 21 and older.