The decadent Bananas Foster Martini takes the enticing flavors of the classic dessert, and combines them into a divine adult cocktail!
- 1 ounce Blue Chair Bay Banana Rum Cream
- 1/2 ounce 3 Howl Bananas Foster Flavored Vodka
- 1 ounce Crème de Banana
- 1/2 ounce Butterscotch Schnapps
- 6 drops Bittermens ‘Elemakule Tiki Bitters
- Garnish: caramel sauce
- Garnish: turbinado sugar
- Garnish: sliced bananas
- Rim a chilled martini glass with caramel sauce, and then dip in turbinado sugar.
- Combine all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake the mixing tin for 20 seconds and strain into a caramel sugar rimmed glass.
- Garnish with a slice of banana cut on the bias.
Want to get fancy? Use a kitchen blow torch to slightly flambé the sliced bananas for garnish, and serve the martini in a coupe glass.
Can’t find 3 Howl Bananas Foster Flavored Vodka? You can substitute with another kind of Banana Vodka.
Please enjoy this martini responsibly. Please only forward this recipe on to people who are 21 and older.
Keywords: Bananas Foster Martini, Bananas Foster Martinis, Bananas Foster Cocktail, Bananas Foster, Banana Foster, Banana Martini, Bananas Martini, Bananas Foster Dessert, Dessert Martini, Dessert Martinis, New Orleans Martinis, New Orleans Martini