The New Orleans Bananas Foster Shot takes the enticing flavors of the classic dessert and combines them into an adult dessert shooter!
- 1 ounce Blue Chair Bay Banana Rum Cream
- 1/2 ounce 3 Howl Bananas Foster Flavored Vodka
- 1 ounce Crème de Banana
- 1/2 ounce Butterscotch Schnapps
- 6 drops Bittermens ‘Elemakule Tiki Bitters
- Garnish: caramel sauce
- Garnish: turbinado sugar
- Garnish: sliced bananas
- Rim a large shot or rocks glass with caramel sauce, and then dip in turbinado sugar.
- Combine all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake for 10 seconds and strain into a caramel sugar rimmed glass.
- Garnish with a slice of banana cut on the bias.
Want to get fancy? Use a kitchen blow torch to slightly flambé the sliced bananas for garnish.
Can’t find 3 Howl Bananas Foster Flavored Vodka? You can substitute with another kind of Banana Vodka.
Please enjoy this shot responsibly. Please only forward this recipe on to people who are 21 and older.
Keywords: Bananas Foster Shot, Bananas Foster Shots, Bananas Foster Cocktail, Bananas Foster, Banana Foster, Banana Shot, Bananas Shots, Bananas Foster Dessert, Dessert Shots, Dessert Shot, New Orleans Shot, New Orleans Shots