Breakfast in Bed Shot
Start your morning off right with this boozy “Breakfast in Bed Shot” made with Crown Royal or Crown Royal Maple, Butterscotch Schnapps, Orange Juice, and Bacon.
- Prep Time: 1 Minute
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- Total Time: 6 Minutes
- Yield: 1 Shot 1x
- Category: Shots
- Method: Home Bartender
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- 1 ounce Crown Royal (I love the Crown Royal Game Day Edition Bottle with its own super cute football jersey bag! You could also use Crown Royal Maple for a yummy twist on this brunch shot.)
- 1 ounce Butterscotch Schnapps
- 2 ounces of Orange Juice
- 1 strip of delicious cooked Bacon
- Cook delicious bacon. There are many ways to cook a slice of bacon. Whether you prefer the oven, stovetop, or microwave you need one slice of bacon for every person taking a shot.
- Fill a shot glass with 1 ounce Crown Royal Game Day Edition Whisky or Crown Royal Maple and 1 ounce Butterscotch Schnapps.
- In a separate shot/rocks glass pour 2 ounces of orange juice for every person enjoying this shot.
- Garnish the top of the orange juice glass with a scrumptious slice of bacon on top.
- Shoot the shot, chase with orange juice, and eat the bacon in that order. Breakfast of Champions!
Notes: Please enjoy these shots responsibly. Please only forward this recipe on to people who are 21 years and older.
Keywords: Breakfast in Bed Shot, Shots, Cocktails, Brunch Cocktails, Breakfast Shots, Breakfast Cocktails, Sunday Funday