Homemade Garlic Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe
An incredibly easy creamy Garlic Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe that goes great with a veggie tray, wings, salad, & even crackers! My friends always ask me to bring this blue cheese dressing goodness to every party! It pairs perfectly with summer farmers market vegetables.
Food & Cocktail Scene may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article.
I’ve been asked for this recipe countless times. That’s how I can comfortably say this is absolutely the Best Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing you’ll ever have! The secret ingredient is lots & lots & lots of fresh garlic.
A perfect appetizer for backyard BBQs! This dip is super simple to put together & can be made ahead, as early as the day before. Saving time on party prep is never a bad thing. I hope you enjoy this chunky blue cheese dressing as much as my friends & family do!
A super easy creamy Garlic Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe that goes great with a vegetable tray, wings, salad, & even crackers!
- 10 ounces of blue cheese crumbles
- One 15 ounce jar of mayo
- One 16 ounce container of sour cream
- 8 garlic cloves pressed (more or less to your liking)
- 1 tsp lemon Juice
- In a bowl combine sour cream, mayo, & lemon juice. Stir well.
- Use a garlic press to press peeled garlic cloves into the sour cream/mayo mixture.
- Gently fold the blue cheese crumbles into mixture.
- Let stand in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to overnight to let the flavors meld. Serve with veggies, wings, crackers, or salad.
For convenience, I’ll use store bought blue cheese crumbles, which is usually packaged in 5 ounce containers so I use two. You can also crumble your own blue cheese if you desire.
Keywords: Blue Cheese, Blue Cheese Dressing, Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe, Blue Cheese Dip, Blue Cheese Dips, Dips, Vegetable Tray, Salad Dressing, Salad Dressing Recipe