As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may also earn an affiliate commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article. Follow Us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, & Pinterest.
Homemade Garlic Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe
An incredibly easy creamy Garlic Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe that goes great with a veggie tray, wings, salad, & even crackers! My friends always ask me to bring this blue cheese dressing goodness to every party! It pairs perfectly with summer farmers market vegetables.
I’ve been asked for this recipe countless times. That’s how I can comfortably say this is absolutely the Best Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing you’ll ever have! The secret ingredient is lots & lots & lots of fresh garlic.
A perfect appetizer for backyard BBQs! This dip is super simple to put together & can be made ahead, as early as the day before. Saving time on party prep is never a bad thing. I hope you enjoy this chunky blue cheese dressing as much as my friends & family do!
A super easy creamy Garlic Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe that goes great with a vegetable tray, wings, salad, & even crackers!
- 10 ounces of blue cheese crumbles
- One 15 ounce jar of mayo
- One 16 ounce container of sour cream
- 8 garlic cloves pressed (more or less to your liking)
- 1 tsp lemon Juice
- In a bowl combine sour cream, mayo, & lemon juice. Stir well.
- Use a garlic press to press peeled garlic cloves into the sour cream/mayo mixture.
- Gently fold the blue cheese crumbles into mixture.
- Let stand in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to overnight to let the flavors meld. Serve with veggies, wings, crackers, or salad.
For convenience, I’ll use store bought blue cheese crumbles, which is usually packaged in 5 ounce containers so I use two. You can also crumble your own blue cheese if you desire.
Keywords: Blue Cheese, Blue Cheese Dressing, Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe, Blue Cheese Dip, Blue Cheese Dips, Dips, Vegetable Tray, Salad Dressing, Salad Dressing Recipe