A super easy creamy Garlic Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe that goes great with a vegetable tray, wings, salad, & even crackers!
- 10 ounces of blue cheese crumbles
- One 15 ounce jar of mayo
- One 16 ounce container of sour cream
- 8 garlic cloves pressed (more or less to your liking)
- 1 tsp lemon Juice
- In a bowl combine sour cream, mayo, & lemon juice. Stir well.
- Use a garlic press to press peeled garlic cloves into the sour cream/mayo mixture.
- Gently fold the blue cheese crumbles into mixture.
- Let stand in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to overnight to let the flavors meld. Serve with veggies, wings, crackers, or salad.
For convenience, I’ll use store bought blue cheese crumbles, which is usually packaged in 5 ounce containers so I use two. You can also crumble your own blue cheese if you desire.
Keywords: Blue Cheese, Blue Cheese Dressing, Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe, Blue Cheese Dip, Blue Cheese Dips, Dips, Vegetable Tray, Salad Dressing, Salad Dressing Recipe