A smoky pink grapefruitini made with Deep Eddy Ruby Red Grapefruit Vodka, Lillet Rose, homemade grapefruit simple syrup, lemon juice, & Peychaud’s bitters.
Then elegantly topped with champagne, cinnamon dust, & pink grapefruit cocktail pearls.
- 3/4 ounces Deep Eddy Ruby Red Grapefruit Vodka
- 3/4 ounces Lillet Rose
- 1/4 ounces lemon juice
- 3/4 ounces grapefruit simple syrup (See below for recipe)
- Dash Peychaud’s Bitters
- 3/4 ounces champagne
- Garnish: cinnamon dust (A fancy way of saying ground/powder cinnamon)
- Garnish: Pink Grapefruit Cocktail Pearls
- Small dry ice cubes for seductive smokey visual effect. NEVER handle dry ice with bare hands! DO NOT Ingest dry ice! Need tips on how to handle dry ice? PLEASE READ this article BEFORE making this cocktail. CLICK HERE
- Combine Deep Eddy Ruby Red Grapefruit Vodka, Lillet Rose, Grapefruit Simple Syrup, Lemon Juice, and Peychaud Bitters into a shaker. Add regular ice (NOT DRY ICE.)
- Shake for 30 seconds until the shaker is cold.
- Use tongs to place 2 small dry ice cubes into the bottom of a martini glass.
- Strain shaker into a martini glass with dry ice.
- Top with champagne & cocktail pearls.
- Garnish with cinnamon dust.
If you enjoy a sweeter martini then I would recommend using Martini Rossi Asti sparking wine instead of champagne.
If you prefer a tarter cocktail then I would stick with champagne or Prosecco. The theatrics of dry ice & cocktail pearls is optional.
For better presentation you can measure out the champagne & cocktail caviar into small carafes. When ready to present the martini you can finish the drink by pouring the premeasured carafes of champagne & pearls into the cocktail tableside.
Make sure to remind your guests not to ingest the dry ice. Enjoy this drink responsibly. Please only forward this recipe on to people that are 21 years and older.
Keywords: Deep Eddy Ruby Red Grapefruit Vodka, Deep Eddy Ruby Red Grapefruit Vodka Martini, Deep Eddy Ruby Red Grapefruit Martini, Grapefruit Martini, Grapefruitini, Pink Grapefruit Martini, Pink Martini, Grapefruit Vodka