A quick & easy crunchy Broccoli Bacon Salad recipe loaded with red grapes, sweet craisins, sliced almonds, shredded cheddar cheese, diced red onion & creamy homemade dressing.
I guarantee this summer side dish gets polished off at your next party, potluck, or backyard BBQ!
- 3 cups of broccoli, chopped
- 10 slices of bacon
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup seedless red grapes cut in half
- 1/2 cup craisins
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 1/4 cup mayo
- 2 1/2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp sugar
- Cook 10 strips of bacon. After bacon is cooked cut bacon into small pieces.
- In a mixing bowl combine broccoli, bacon, diced red onion, shredded cheddar cheese, craisins, grapes & sliced almonds.
- In a separate bowl mix mayo, sugar, & white vinegar. Whisk together to blend dressing.
- Pour dressing mixture over broccoli salad.
- Mix dressing & salad together.
- Put Broccoli Bacon Salad in refrigerator at least one hour to overnight to chill & let flavors meld.
- Stir before serving.
Keywords: Broccoli Bacon Salad, Broccoli Salad, Broccoli Salad Recipe, Broccoli Salad with Bacon, Broccoli Bacon Cheddar Salad, Broccoli, Salad, Summer Salad, Summer Cookout, Side Dish, Side Dishes, Potluck, Potlucks, Potluck Dishes, Potluck Salads, Summer Parties, Side Dish Recipes, Backyard BBQ, BBQ Side Dish, BBQ Side Dishes, Outdoor Party, Summer Sides, Summer Side Dishes