The sinfully good Cinnamon Roll Shot is made with spicy Fireball Whisky, small batch craft Boylan’s Crème Soda, fluffy whip cream, & fresh nutmeg. Cheers!
- 2 ounces of chilled Fireball Cinnamon Whisky
- 2 ounces of chilled Boylan’s Crème Soda
- Garnish: whip cream
- Garnish: fresh nutmeg
1. Combine Fireball and Boylan’s Crème Soda in a mixing glass or shaker, and gently stir with a cocktail spoon.
2. Pour mixture into shot glasses. I think these mason jar shot glasses are really cute!
3. Top with whip cream.
4. Grate fresh nutmeg over the whip cream.
5. Enjoy with friends!
This recipe will make 2 large shots. If you have more than 2 people enjoying these shots you can always double the recipe. Like wise if your shot glasses are smaller you can always cut the recipe in half.
Please enjoy these shots responsibly. Please only forward this recipe on to people who are 21 years and older.
Keywords: Cinnamon Roll Shot, Cinnamon Roll Shots, Cinnamon Roll, Cinnamon Rolls, Shots, Cocktails, Fireball, Fireball Shots, Fireball Shot, Fireball Cocktails, Fireball Cocktail, Boylan Creme Soda, Dessert Shots, Fall Shots, Fall Shot, Winter Shot, Winter Shots, Holiday Shots, Shooters, Whisky Shot, Whisky Shots, Whiskey Shots, Whiskey Shot, Whiskey Dessert Shot, Whiskey Dessert Shots, Shots with Boylan Creme Soda, Shots with whip cream