The Mango Moscato Mojito is a perfect summer sipper! A twist on the delicious classic mojito. The effervescent Tropical Mango Moscato turns a refreshing mojito into a new warm weather boozy-brunch favorite!
- 8 FRESH MINT LEAVES
- 3/4 OUNCES SIMPLE SYRUP
- 2 OUNCES BRINLEY GOLD SHIPWRECK MANGO RUM
- 3/4 OUNCE LIME JUICE
- 2 OUNCES TROPICAL MANGO MOSCATO
- 1 OUNCE SODA WATER
- GARNISH: FRESH DICED MANGO
- GARNISH: FRESH MINT BOUQUET
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the fresh mint & simple syrup. Gently muddle.
- Then, add the mango rum & lime juice to the shaker. Whip shake.
- Double strain the cocktail into a highball glass.
- Fill the glass with crushed ice.
- Garnish drink with diced mango pieces.
- Top cocktail with Tropical Mango Moscato and soda water.
- Garnish with the mint bouquet and serve with a straw. Cheers!
Keywords: Mango Moscato Mojito, Mango Mojito, Mango Mojitos, Mojito, Mojitos, Mango Mojito Recipe, Mango Moscato, Tropical Mango Moscato, Summer Cocktails, Brunch Cocktails, Wine Cocktails, Summer Brunch Cocktails, Champagne Cocktails, Champagne Cocktail, Champagne Brunch Cocktail, Champagne Brunch Cocktail, Brinley Gold Shipwreck Mango Rum, Mango Rum, Mango Mojito Recipe, Tropical Mango Moscato, Tropical Mango Moscato Recipes, Mango Mojito with Mango Rum, Mango Rum, Mango Moscato, Mango Cocktail, Mango Cocktails