As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may also earn an affiliate commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article. Follow Us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, & Pinterest.
The Peach Cosmopolitan is a perfect summer martini! A twist on the classic Cosmo. I actually like the peach version better than the traditional.
The vibrant pink martini is made with sweet Deep Eddy Peach Vodka, lush Cointreau, lime juice, tart cranberry juice & simple syrup.
I love the Deep Eddy flavored vodkas especially their peach. The peach vodka actually taste and smells like peaches & adds depth to the cocktail. This martini can be a little potent so it pairs well with the weekend! Cheers!
Bar Tool Tip: The OXO Steel Double Jigger is one of my favorite bar tools! An all-in-one stainless steel dual sided jigger etched with six different measurements. Makes getting the perfect pour in your cocktail super easy ever time!
If you enjoy The Peach Cosmopolitan make sure to check out:
- The Pina Colada Martini
- The Bananas Foster Martini
- Sexy in Pink Grapefruit Martini
- The Staycation Martini
- The Raspberry Bliss Martini
The Peach Cosmopolitan
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 martini 1x
- Category: Martini
- Method: Mixology
- Cuisine: Cocktails
The Peach Cosmopolitan is a perfect summer martini! A twist on the classic Cosmo. I actually like the peach version more than the traditional.
This vibrant pink martini is made with sweet Deep Eddy Peach Vodka, lush Cointreau, lime juice, tart cranberry juice & simple syrup. Cheers!
- 3 ounces Deep Eddy Peach Vodka
- 3/4 ounces Cointreau
- 2 ounces Cranberry Juice
- 3/4 ounces Lime Juice
- 3/4 ounces Rock Candy Syrup by Fee Brothers or Simple Syrup
- Garnish: Fresh peach slices
- Combine the Deep Eddy Peach Vodka, Cointreau, Lime Juice, Cranberry Juice & Simple Syrup in a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice to the mixing tin.
- Shake for 20 seconds until the tin is cold.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with fresh peaches. I love fresh fruit soaked in alcohol! One of the finer things in life! You can also use canned peaches as a time saver, or if fresh isn’t available. Cheers!
To cut down on drink prep, I use Fee Brothers Rock Candy Syrup, but regular simple syrup also works.
I use Nellie & Joe’s Famous Key West Lime Juice for convenience, but fresh squeezed is always delicious!
If this martini is too potent, you can always cut the recipe in half. Please enjoy these drinks responsibly. Please only forward this recipe on to people that are 21 and older.
Keywords: Peach Cosmopolitan, Cosmopolitan, Peach Cosmo, Cosmo, Deep Eddy Peach Vodka, Deep Eddy Vodka, Peach Vodka, Vodka, Peach Martini, Peach Martinis, Martini, Martinis, Cocktails, Summer Cocktails, Summer Martini, Summer Martinis, Pink Martini, Pink Martinis
Be the first to comment