The Peach Cosmopolitan is a perfect summer martini! A twist on the classic Cosmo. I actually like the peach version more than the traditional.
This vibrant pink martini is made with sweet Deep Eddy Peach Vodka, lush Cointreau, lime juice, tart cranberry juice & simple syrup. Cheers!
- Combine the Deep Eddy Peach Vodka, Cointreau, Lime Juice, Cranberry Juice & Simple Syrup in a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice to the mixing tin.
- Shake for 20 seconds until the tin is cold.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with fresh peaches. I love fresh fruit soaked in alcohol! One of the finer things in life! You can also use canned peaches as a time saver, or if fresh isn’t available. Cheers!
To cut down on drink prep, I use Fee Brothers Rock Candy Syrup, but regular simple syrup also works.
I use Nellie & Joe’s Famous Key West Lime Juice for convenience, but fresh squeezed is always delicious!
If this martini is too potent, you can always cut the recipe in half. Please enjoy these drinks responsibly. Please only forward this recipe on to people that are 21 and older.
Keywords: Peach Cosmopolitan, Cosmopolitan, Peach Cosmo, Cosmo, Deep Eddy Peach Vodka, Deep Eddy Vodka, Peach Vodka, Vodka, Peach Martini, Peach Martinis, Martini, Martinis, Cocktails, Summer Cocktails, Summer Martini, Summer Martinis, Pink Martini, Pink Martinis