The Pina Colada Martini is a fun, fruity cocktail featuring the sweet island flavors of pineapple & coconut. No blender needed.
Food & Cocktail Scene may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article.
One of the reasons this martini is so delish, is vanilla vodka & pineapple juice aerate so well together to create a velvety smooth textured cocktail.
Shaking pineapple juice vigorously always produces a delicious thick lasting tasty foam. Yummy! Enjoy the tropical vibes in a martini glass! Cheers!
If you enjoy the Pina Colada Martini, make sure to check out my Peach Cosmopolitan Recipe.
Bar Tool Tip: The OXO Steel Double Jigger is one of my favorite bar tools! An all-in-one stainless steel dual sided jigger etched with six different measurements. Makes getting the perfect pour in your cocktail super easy every time!
The Pina Colada Martini is a fun, fruity cocktail featuring the island flavors of pineapple & coconut. Enjoy the tropical vibes in a martini glass!
- Combine the Absolut Vanilla Vodka, Malibu Coconut Rum, pineapple juice & Rock Candy Syrup in a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice to the mixing tin.
- Shake for 20 seconds until the tin is cold.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish the outside of the martini glass with a fresh pineapple wedge, to give the drink that island feel!
- I like to float a few pineapple pieces or a cherry in the actual martini. I love fresh fruit soaked in alcohol. One of the finer things in life! You can also use canned pineapple as a time saver, or if fresh isn’t available. Cheers!
- If you are going to garnish this martini with a cherry, please don’t use those bright red maraschino cherries. Cocktails deserve better cherries. Italian cherries are truly a delicacy not to be missed. Opt for gourmet Luxardo Maraschino Cherries or Toschi Amarena Cherries. You can buy an Italian Cherry Combo Pack from Amazon here. Also perfect for other cocktails like Manhattans, ice cream & dessert!
- I like the single serving size cans of pineapple juice. They make drink mixing easy. The juice stays fresh in the little cans, as opposed to opening a gigantic bottle. Their shelf stable, plus I don’t waste the juice I don’t use in the cocktail. You can buy them on Amazon here.
- To cut down on drink prep, I use Fee Brothers Rock Candy Syrup, but regular simple syrup also works.
Please enjoy this martini responsibly. Please only forward this recipe on to people who are 21 and older.
Keywords: Pina Colada Martini, Pina Colada, Pineapple Martini, Coconut Martini, Martini, Martinis, Absolut Vanilla Vodka, Malibu Coconut Rum, Cocktails, Summer Cocktails, Pineapple Cocktails, Coconut Cocktails, Pina Colada Cocktail, Coconut Rum, Vanilla Vodka, Vodka, Cocktail, Cocktails, Best Pina Colada