The luxurious Raspberry Martini is made with raspberry vodka, delicious French Chambord, Cointreau, lemon juice, sweet n sour, & fresh raspberries.
- 1 1/2 ounces raspberry vodka
- 3/4 ounce Cointreau
- 3 ounces Chambord
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce sweet n sour
- Garnish: sugar rim
- Garnish: fresh raspberries
- Rim a chilled martini glass with sugar.
- Combine the ingredients in a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice to mixing tin.
- Shake for 20 seconds until the tin is cold.
- Strain into a chilled sugar rimmed martini glass.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries. I love fresh fruit soaked in alcohol. One of the finer things in life! Cheers!
These martini’s are potent. For most people this recipe will make 2 drinks. If this martini is too potent you can always cut the recipe in half again.
Please enjoy these drinks responsibly. Please only forward this recipe on to people who are 21 and older.
Keywords: Raspberry Martini, Raspberry Lemon Drop Martini, Raspberry Lemon Drop Cocktail, Raspberry Lemon Drop, Lemon Drop Martini, Lemon Drop, Lemon Drop Shot, Martini, Martinis, Cocktails, Chambord, Chambord Martini, Raspberry Lemon Drop with Chambord, Chambord Cocktails, Raspberry Liqueur, Raspberry Cocktail, Raspberry Cocktails, Raspberry Vodka, Vodka Recipes