A bright fuchsia martini bursting with island flavors! This delicious tropical Staycation in a glass is made with guava rum, coconut & desert pear syrups. Then finished with beautiful cocktail caviar.
- 3 ounces Cruzan Guava Rum
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- 1 ounces lime juice
- 4 pumps Monin Desert Pear Syrup
- 2 pump Monin Coconut Syrup
- 2 ounce coconut water
- Garnish: orchid/edible flower
- Garnish: cocktail caviar (flavor of your choosing)
- Combine Cruzan Guava Rum, Monin Desert Pear Syrup, Monin Coconut Syrup, pineapple juice, lime juice, & coconut water into a cocktail shaker and add ice.
- Shake for 20 seconds until the shaker is cold.
- Strain shaker into a chilled martini glass.
- Top with cocktail caviar
- Garnish with edible flower.
The cocktail caviar is an optional flair in this martini recipe.
Enjoy this drink responsibly. Please only forward this recipe on to people that are 21 years and older.
Keywords: Cruzan Guava Rum, Cruzan Rum, Monin Desert Pear Syrup, Monin Coconut Syrup, Monin Syrup, Hawaiian Martini, Hawaiian Martinis, Bonefish Grill Wild Orchid Hawaiian Martini, Bonefish Grill Martini, Tropical Martini, Tropical Martinis, Pink Martinis, Pink Martini, Summer Martini, Summer Martinis